Who we are
Holidays with Heart
Our website address is: https://cecu.co.uk
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- Disclosure of Data
- How do we store your data?
- Retention of data
- Legal basis for processing under GDPR
- Your data protection rights under GDPR
- What are Cookies
- What is Analytics
- How to manage Cookies
- Links to other sites
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
Personally identifiable information, that may include, but is not limited to;
- Name, email address, phone number.
- Health and dietary information may also be requested, normally after you make a booking with us.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Request a quotation for a holiday
- Book via our booking form online or book by email or telephone.
- Provide additional information via an online form on our web site or by email or telephone.
How we will use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Record your data on our database to manage your, quote, booking and payment status and provide updates as and when necessary.
- Email you with the status of your booking.
- Provide information via emailed Newsletters as and when we produce them.
We would like to send you information via newsletters about our Ecolodge, holidays and charitable work. You may opt out by unsubscribing at any time via the link in the Newsletter, or by emailing your request to us.
Disclosure of data
We do not share your data with any other company.
- Disclosure for Insurance Claims by you. You may request us to disclose some details of your Personal Data if to confirm your booking with us to your insurance company, in the event of an insurance claim by you.
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data on our database, separate and not connected to to our web site.
Retention of data
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Legal basis for processing personal data under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We may process your Personal Data because:
- We enter into a contract with you when you book with us
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it is not overridden by your rights
- To comply with the law
Your data protection rights under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Our aims is to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to a copy of the information we hold on you. We may charge a small fee for this service.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data. This may affect any booking you make with us.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
What are Cookies?
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. These technologies are used to collect and track data to analyse and improve our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies it may affect the operation of the site for you.
For further information visit allaboutcookies.org
- Pages visited
- Time spent on the site
- The above used by Google Analytics. No personal data is recorded.
What is Analytics?
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
How to manage Cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, however, in a few cases, however this may affect some of our website features.
Links to other sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services
How to contact us
Contact Form via our web site. (Contact – on the main header menu)
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: UK (+44) (0)1239 615 499