Fair Trade Holidays at a Fair Price
Fair Prices, Fair Trade
Our group holidays are crafted to benefit local people – in line with our responsible tourism ethics. We believe that you will consider our prices fair too. £325 (about 350 Euros) covers:
- 7 nights/8 days Bed, Breakfast and Vegetarian Evening Meal (meat and fish available for a small surcharge)
- Accommodation in an en-suite twin/double room (single occupancy possible for a surcharge)
- Airport transfers at an agreed time to and from Agadir (other airports & times possible, usually at extra cost)
- Use of our chlorine-free pool and solar heated hammam (surcharge applicable if heated by gas back-up)
- Attentive care by our lovely staff and pre-visit support from our Welsh office
Follow Your Interests
Most weeks we have a designated special interest option, usually led by a visiting tutor, sometimes by our own staff. In addition we offer a wide range of insightful activities led by our talented Moroccan staff and offer maps and advice to help you to explore independently.
The Taroudant region of Morocco, our ecolodge and our staff “family” all contribute to hugely enjoyable holidays, especially because we enjoy the benefit from year-round sun.
Choose from a wide range of additional activities on offer: excursions including visits to charitable projects; cultural experiences e.g. cookery, re-vitalizing yourself at either the local steam baths (hammam) or our own (solar-powered), language, henna tattoos or hair dye, a guided tour around the town by horse-drawn taxi and many more. Not to be missed is our “Feast for the Senses” celebration on your last night. See our Price List here
If you book early, a return flight can cost as little as £60! Read more about flights here
Special Interest Group Holidays
Choose from Singing, Circle Dance, Dances of Universal Peace, Yoga, Art & Photography, Walking, Wildlife or Bird Watching and more.
Group size is usually limited to 20, often less, so everyone receives personal attention, promoting the feeling of being at the heart of a Moroccan family.
Our guests are delighted with their holidays. Read their reviews here.
To see a full calendar of special interest holidays, choose your option and book click here